August 20, 2007

Meeting Barbara....







Today I had the privilege of meeting a fellow blogger, Barbara from Home in France She is a fellow Californian (born in San Diego) and raised in Hawaii.... So, we had a lot to talk about! I LOVE the Hawaiian Islands and EVERYTHING tropical... except mosquitoes, of course!! So, we met at the Parc de Sceaux... Our favourite park... and had a very nice walk and then stopped to have a cool and refreshing carbonated drink.... a mint lemonade and a Schwepps! Then, she walked me to the RER and we said our goodbyes! So nice to have found a new friend... and we are practically neighbours... our towns are next to each other!!! Thanks again, Barbara!! I had a very nice time today!!!

5 comments:

barbara said...

Hi Lisa,
I can't say enought how nice it was to meet you. A great afternoon, and we were spared by the rain clouds! Already a miracle !!
Your photos came out really nice !

Let's keep in touch and see about crossing paths one day again.

See you soon
P.S. I gotcha on my blog, too !

Titus said...

Nice to meet you Leesa !

Great idea, this meeting between fellow expats and those pictures of you and Barbara which we see on both blogs at the same time !

Bonne continuation !

Maylis & Hugh said...

Hi Leesa! Just checking out your blog as I am a regular on Barbara's! Congratulations on your photographs, I am into photography myself...

I am a French expat in Texas, after 11 years spent in Scotland.

All the best!

sfgirl said...

Wonderful photos, as usual, Leesa! I so look forward to seeing Paris next year and hope to meet you then. :)

ColourMeCrazy said...

Great photos and glad to see that you've made a new friend!