April 28, 2008

EXTRA HOT in San Diego!!

We had a SUPER weekend with family and friends!

Saturday- We cruised the Art Walk in Little Italy, took the ferry to Coronado Island and dined at my favorite Hawaiian resto, Pehoe's, and watched the sun set over the island from the San Diego Harbor. It was about 86 F today!!!

Sunday- I went to the gym EARLY and did 2 hours of cardio!!! Then, we went to Little Italy for a coffee.... and after for lunch with friends and family (about 25-28 of us) at Acapulco's in Old Town! Today was a WHOOPING 103F!!!!!!! HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!

4 comments:

barbara said...

Hey Leesa,
You had a nice time, and there's still lots more to come ;)
As I go through your blogs, I again realize how LITTLE I know SD.I have not even been to the Gaslamp area yet or to little Italy.Although the Old Town, we did along with the Mexican dinner !

Bises.

L said...

Man, on a gray day like today here in Toulouse, I really miss San Diego. And Pehoe's! The fish swimming through the fountains in the restaurant... the view of downtown... I miss watching the sunset over the water too. And wearing sandals 10 months out of the year.

jj said...

Sounds like a wonderful time - and you got in 2 hours of cardio? I'm impressed! :)

Justin said...

Sounds like you are having fun there! How is the Mexican food? You missed a nice weekend France, and I am actually proudly wearing a nice sunburn right now for the weekend. I wasn't thinking it was possible in April, so sat by the river reading for hours without ever thinking to put on lotion.