April 14, 2008

2 years ago, today!

My handsome husband Alex, striking up a pose!
Debs and Rach helping me with my dress.
It was a bit rainy as I stepped out of the car!
A rainy Wedding Day! Mariage pluvieux, mariage heureux!
Passing security at the Town Hall
Me, my dad, and brothers- Joe and Josh
Alex and family- far left: Iasa (friend), Merlyn (stepmom), Alex, Aunt Hedi,
Teresa (sis-in-law).
Debs, me and Rach walking down the corridor
Alex and me in the front of the procession. Note: Our wedding party following not too far behind!

It was a windy day down at the bay... but it was still beautiful!

I love this picture because it's one of the few that I really like of myself... my eyes look soo blue... It's me and a former student of mine! It's too cute!
This cake was designed by me and Alex and made by the Fabulous Baker Girls in San Diego It was really "to die for," I assure you...

Today is our 2 year Wedding Anniversary!! I can't believe that it was 2 years ago on this very date that Alex and I said, "I do!" - In English, mind you! It was a joyous and memorable day! We had lots of family and dear friends with us! It was a rainy drizzly day, with raindrops here and there, some clearing, and more rain... It was fun!! We got married at Town Hall (civil marriage) and then went to East Mission Bay Park for cake and a toast! It was an AMAZING day!!

6 comments:

The Lehners in France said...

Lovely photos leesa. We've just celebrated our third, I hope you are as happy as us. Congrats
Debs

Le Tigre in France said...

Thankyou for sharing your wedding photos with us, happy anniversary! I love the one of you guys cutting the cake...
Did you get married in LA? That one of you going through security is classic..

barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Just beautiful :)

Many many years of happiness and to you both.
Bises

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa..Happy Anniversary to you both...What lovely photos :-)

joy suzanne said...

Oh you both look so happy! I love to see people's wedding photos. Thanks for sharing, Leesa!

JD said...

I enjoyed looking at those. Thanks Leesa!

J